In addition to sales of our existing chemical agents, one of our major specialities is the development of chemicals in accordance with client requirements.
From surface modification to control of physical properties, our objective is to provide technological development that aligns with the needs of our clients.
Sales of Functional Materials
We also proactively take part in collaborative projects, combining our clients’ technology with Nihon Parkerizing’s technological assets.
Examples include enhancement of added value through the addition of Nihon Parkerizing’s functional materials to various client technologies, or through augmenting our clients’ functional materials with our adhesion improvement technology.
We provide added value to a comprehensive range of materials in industries related to food, clothing and housing, cosmetics, and more.
Nihon Parkerizing’s Technology: Examples
Water-repellent & oil-repellent coatings
Hydrophilic & lipophilic coatings
Adhesion improvement technology
Dispersion improvement technology
Research on functional films & functional masterbatches
Development Process Flow
- 1. Listening to Client Requests
- We listen to your requests, technological issues you are tackling, etc
- 2. Assessment
- We carry out assessment, either by Nihon Parkerizing or on the client’s side.
- 3. Facilitating Mass Production
- We investigate, together with the client, whether the required performance is achieved.
＊ We also provide comprehensive after-market support, and make continuous improvements in accordance with need.
- We have launched a joint research and development project between Nihon Parkerizing, Kobayashi Pharmaceutical, and Japan’s space agency JAXA, to develop antibacterial treatment technology for use within spacecraft to prevent bacterial infection among astronauts.